OPEN GAMING LICENSE
The following text is the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc ("Wizards"). All Rights Reserved.
1. Definitions: (a) "Contributors" means the copyright and/or trademark owners who have contributed Open Game Content; (b) "Derivative Material" means copyrighted material including derivative works and translations (including into other computer languages), potation, modification, correction, addition, extension, upgrade, improvement, compilation, abridgment or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (c) "Distribute" means to reproduce, license, rent, lease, sell, broadcast, publicly display, transmit or otherwise distribute; (d) "Open Game Content" means the game mechanic and includes the methods, procedures, processes and routines to the extent such content does not embody the Product Identity and is an enhancement over the prior art and any additional content clearly identified as Open Game Content by the Contributor, and means any work covered by this License, including translations and derivative works under copyright law, but specifically excludes Product Identity. (e) "Product Identity" means product and product line names, logos and identifying marks including trade dress; artifacts; creatures, characters; stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, dialogue, incidents, language, artwork, symbols, designs, depictions, likenesses, formats, poses, concepts, themes and graphic, photographic and other visual or audio representations; names and descriptions of characters, spells, enchantments, personalities, teams, personas, likenesses and special abilities; places, locations, environments, creatures, equipment, magical or supernatural abilities or effects, logos, symbols, or graphic designs; and any other trademark or registered trademark clearly identified as Product identity by the owner of the Product Identity, and which specifically excludes the Open Game Content; (f) "Trademark" means the logos, names, mark, sign, motto, designs that are used by a Contributor to identify itself or its products or the associated products contributed to the Open Game License by the Contributor (g) "Use", "Used" or "Using" means to use, Distribute, copy, edit, format, modify, translate and otherwise create Derivative Material of Open Game Content. (h) "You" or "Your" means the licensee in terms of this agreement.
2. The License: This License applies to any Open Game Content that contains a notice indicating that the Open Game Content may only be Used under and in terms of this License. You must affix such a notice to any Open Game Content that you Use. No terms may be added to or subtracted from this License except as described by the License itself. No other terms or conditions may be applied to any Open Game Content distributed using this License.
3. Offer and Acceptance: By Using the Open Game Content You indicate Your acceptance of the terms of this License.
4. Grant and Consideration: In consideration for agreeing to use this License, the Contributors grant You a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license with the exact terms of this License to Use, the Open Game Content.
5. Representation of Authority to Contribute: If You are contributing original material as Open Game Content, You represent that Your Contributions are Your original creation and/or You have sufficient rights to grant the rights conveyed by this License.
6. Notice of License Copyright: You must update the COPYRIGHT NOTICE portion of this License to include the exact text of the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any Open Game Content You are copying, modifying or distributing, and You must add the title, the copyright date, and the copyright holder's name to the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any original Open Game Content you Distribute.
7. Use of Product Identity: You agree not to Use any Product Identity, including as an indication as to compatibility, except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of each element of that Product Identity. You agree not to indicate compatibility or co-adaptability with any Trademark in conjunction with a work containing Open Game Content except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of such Trademark. The use of any Product Identity in Open Game Content does not constitute a challenge to the ownership of that Product Identity. The owner of any Product Identity used in Open Game Content shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to that Product Identity.
8. Identification: If you distribute Open Game Content You must clearly indicate which portions of the work that you are distributing are Open Game Content.
9. Updating the License: Wizards or its designated Agents may publish updated versions of this License. You may use any authorized version of this License to copy, modify and distribute any Open Game Content originally distributed under any version of this License.
10. Copy of this License: You MUST include a copy of this License with every copy of the Open Game Content You Distribute.
11. Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so.
12. Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected.
13. Termination: This License will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with all terms herein and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of becoming aware of the breach. All sublicenses shall survive the termination of this License.
14. Reformation: If any provision of this License is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
15. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Open Game License v1.0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Fantasy Craft RPG Rulebook. Copyright 2009, Crafty Games LLC; Authors: Alex Flagg, Scott Gearin, and Patrick Kapera. Wyrmstone, Revenant Games, Spymaster, En Requiem all Copyright 2009 Revenant Games.
Wyrmstone OPEN GAME CONTENT
Content of this publication is under version 1.0a of the Open Game License by peradventure of Wizards of the Coast.
Revenant Games' intention is to open up as much of Wyrmstone contributions as possible to be used as Open Game Content (OGC), while maintaining Product Identity to all aspects of the Wyrmstone intellectual property of Revenant Games. Publishers who wish to use the OGC materials from Wyrmstone are encouraged to contact Revenant Games if they have any questions or concerns about reproducing material from Wyrmstone in other OGL works. The Wyrmstone Contributors would appreciate anyone using OGC material from Wyrmstone in other OGL works to kindly reference Wyrmstone as the source of that material within the text of their work, including a link to the Wyrmstone website. Open Game Content may only be used under and in accordance with the terms of the OGL, as fully set forth above.
DESIGNATION OF PRODUCT IDENTITY: The following items are hereby designated as Product Identity in accordance with section 1(e) of the Open Game License, version 1.0a: Any and all Wyrmstone logos and identifying marks and trade dress, including the names Wyrmstone, the Role-Playing Game, Wyrmstone the Board Game; any elements of the Wyrmstone setting, including but not limited to capitalized names, organization names, project names, code names, characters, gadgets, historic events, and organizations; any and all stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, documents within the game world, quotes from characters or documents, and dialogue; and all artwork, logos, symbols, designs, depictions, illustrations, maps and cartography, likenesses, and poses, except such elements that is already OGC or is explicitly designated as OGC. The above Product Identity is not Open Game Content.
DESIGNATION OF OPEN CONTENT: Subject to the Product Identity designation above, remaining portions of this publication are designated as Open Gaming Content.
USE OF MATERIAL AS OPEN GAME CONTENT: It is the clear and expressed intent of Revenant Games to add all classes, skills, feats, gear, and NPC statistics contained in this volume to the canon of Open Game Content for free use pursuant to the Open Game License by future Open Game publishers.
Some of the portions of this release which are delineated OGC originate from the System Reference Document and are Copyright 1999, 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc. The remainder of these OGC portions of this book are hereby added to Open Game Content and if so used, should bear the COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Wyrmstone Copyright 2016, Revenant Games.
The mention of or reference to any company or product in these pages is not a challenge to the trademark or copyright concerned. 'd20 System' and the 'd20 System logo' are Trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast and are used according to the terms of the d20 System License version 1.0a. A copy of this License can be found at www.wizards.com. Dungeons & Dragons(R) and Wizards of the Coast(R) are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast.
All contents of this publication, regardless of designation, are copyright 2009 by Revenant Games, All rights reserved. Reproduction or use without the written peradventure of the publisher is expressly forbidden, except for the purposes of review or use consistent with the limited license above.