Acceptable Use and Liability
By using this site, you consent to the following conditions:
- Revenant Games accepts no liability in any way shape or form for any activity of any user on this site.
- This system is for the use of authorized users and purposes only.
- Individuals using this computer system are subject to having all of their activities on this system monitored and recorded.
- Communications using, data stored or information published on this site are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception and search and may be disclosed to other parties.
- Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, system personnel may provide the evidence of such monitoring to law enforcement officials.
- Users of this site agree to use it in a lawful and civilized manner.
Revenant Games considers privacy to be very important, and takes reasonable and strong measures to maintain privacy of its users. However, Revenant Games is not liable for private information disclosure that may occur through this site. Consider this when using this site.
Revenant Games will not sell its user information to third party providers, period.
Notice and Procedure for Making Legal Claims
If you believe that any content appearing on this Site infringes your copyright or other legal rights, we want to hear from you. Please forward all of the following information through our Contacts page:
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (if applicable);
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located, along with specific statements, if possible, which are infringing;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- case law citations, if for take-down notices, describing why the item in question infringes and full details of a recommended course of action.
Furthermore, you agree that if you file Legal Action and your case is dismissed with prejudice, you will pay any and all legal liabilities to the defendant plus punitive damages.